Far removed from the hipster coffeeshops in Belfast city centre, a little cafe on the Falls Road in West Belfast is putting it up to the Guatemalan roasters with top notch coffee fixes and great grub as well.
Hatch, next door to St Dominics school, has been one of our go to spots for a tasty brekkie and flat white in the last couple of years since opening its doors.
Be prepared to wait for a table here at the weekends as it gets pretty busy – but it’s worth the wait without a doubt.
They also have a few lunch options which are popular, including a loaded fries with buffalo chicken so we will definitely be trying that the next time we go – check it out for yourself!
Our rating for Hatch:
- Belfast’s favourite pizza toppings revealed!
- Eat Out to Help Out Belfast – Everything you need to know
- Hatch: Great breakfast and coffee in West Belfast
- Award winning Cork microbrewery sets up shop in Belfast
- Belfast chef leading street food revolution with city centre taco van